Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA)
BCA in India , like B.Sc IT, is also a three years foundation course for IT skills & careers. It is a full time graduate degree recognized by various universities, boards and examining bodies globally and more so in India.
The course ( BCA in India) was the first of its kind when launched in India in the year 2004 and ITM Dehradun in affiliation with HNB Garhwal University, Uttarakhand. BCA entails subjec ts like Programming in C, Mathematical Foundation of Computer Science , Business communication in addition to Data Structure, System Analysts and Designs (SAD), Digital Electronics , CBNT, DBMS, TOC, OSPM, OOPS, OS and UIX, VB, SE, DCCN, Computer graphics, Web designing, .net technologies, network framework etc., which are common with the B.Sc IT.
This course prepares graduates for further PG programs or employment in organizations requiring expert professionals who can apply computer science principles to solve problems produced by the interface between the business and Technology. It is more a professional course that offers you knowledge, both in software’s and hardware’s. The graduates in BCA are eligible for admission to MCA or M.Tech. The jobs prospects after BCA are very good, since it is a professional course. You can be hired for the post of Software Testers/ Software Developers/ Software/Hardware Engineers.
The required qualification is 10+2 with maths, as compulsory subject.
- Comprehensive computer engineering fundamentals.
- Machine language to specialized applications coverage of the complete programming spectrum.
- Applied Net-technology, Digital production, Application Development and Project Management in its curriculum.
- An optimized dual erudition of CS & IT.
- System Management, Database Dexterity & Computer Security hold prime in the program.
- PD and ‘Interpersonal Skills’ training prepare the incumbent for executive stints.
- Programming jobs and assignments.
- System administration assignments.
- Software development industry.
- Troubleshooting and support planning assignments.
- Studio management and support assignments.
- Net technology based job profiles globally.
- Secure networked administration and management.
10+2 in any stream with
Affiliated with HNB
Institute of Technology and Management
Department of Information and Technology Time Table (W.E.F 29-01-2018)
|Class/ Sem||9:30am-10:10am||10:10am-10:50am||10:50am-11:30am||11:30am-12:10pm||12:10pm-12:50pm||12:50pm-1:30pm||1:30pm-2:10pm||2:10pm-2:50pm||Friday/Saturday Sch.|
|BCA IILH.8||EVS (SS) (Wed-Fri)||DS Using C(DD)(Tue)||Break||Prog .in C++(SJ)(Wed)||DBMS(PPB)||** CRT Classes
|BCA VILH.1||PHP(PPB)||Unix and shell programming (AV)(Sat)||Compiler Designing (CDB)||English & PDP(LG)(M-Tue)(VJ)(Wed.TH)LH-2|
|BCA IV LH. 1||Eng & PD(LG)(W-TH)LH-11||Mult. System and App.(AV) (Sat.)||OS (GB) (Fri)||Break||Graph Theory(MM)||SE(CDB)||** CRT Classes
|Click Here to Download Syllabus|||
Last updated: June 28, 2018