Bachelor of Science in IT (B.Sc. IT)
It is more than a foundation course for IT skills & career. It is a full time graduate degree recognised by various universities, boards and examining bodies globally and more so in India. It also provides you the pathway for M Sc IT - the top-end degree in IT erudition.
The course was the first of its kind when launched in India in 2002 and ITM Dehradun in affiliation with HNB Garhwal University pioneered the course in Uttarakhand. BSc IT today entails core subjects such as programming ,server development and management. The course further incorporates modern topics as soft-skills and software copy writing.
This also provided the BSc course an opportunity to rollover and emerge in a new more zazzed up format. For example the recent inclusion of python and google optimization in its curriculum has made it more relevant to the newbies than its sibling course the BCA.
BSc IT session at ITM typically starts around the June month.
- Basic fundamentals and source of computing.
- Basic & advanced programming language.
- Application driven skill development.
- Imbibing global benchmarks, syntax and norms for IT application and projects.
- Vendor specific certifications as “add-on” in Redhat, Cisco, Java, MSIT etc.
- Tutor-pupil teaming for application learning, development and testing in real environment.
- Networking & server technology ventures.
- Digital & advanced programming languages.
- Web administration & processes.
- Digital management & administration.
- Technical support & administration.
- MIS specialist.
- Multimedia management & planning.
- Technology application specialist.
- OS based specialist as Microsoft, Linux etc.
10+2 in any stream with
Affiliated with HNB
Institute of Technology and Management
Department of Information and Technology Time Table (W.E.F 28-01-2019)
|Class/ Sem||9:00am-09:45am||09:45am-10:30am||10:30am-11:15am||11:15am-12:00Noon||12:00Noon-12:45pm||01:00pm-1:45pm||1:45pm-2:30pm||2:30pm-3:15pm||3:15pm- 4:00pm||4:00pm- 4:45pm|
|B.Sc. (IT)IILH. 8||DS Using C(CDB) (Wed,Th)||EVS (SS) (M-Thurs)||Break||SAD (GB)||Prog .in C++ (SJ) (Wed.,Thurs)|
|B.Sc. (IT) IV LH. 02||Graph Theory (MM)||OS (GB) (Wed,Th.)||MIS (MM)||Break||
|B.Sc. (IT) VI LH. 02||
|Click Here to Download Syllabus|
Last updated: February 13, 2019